The M25M family comprises compact, cost-efficient and extremely powerful allround cameras featuring 5MP sensor technology and a vast choice of lenses including hemispheric models. Fully equipped with IP66-certified housing and long-term internal storag e on a MicroSD card
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Freely configurable lens- Telephoto/wide-angle lens, day/night, CSVario and hemispheric (180 Degree)
- Latest MOBOTIX 5 MP image sensor delivers excellent image quality
- Fast and simple installation on walls, poles or ceilings
- Integrated DVR for HiRes video recording without affecting the network load
- Sturdy, low-maintenance and weatherproof from -30 to 50 deg C (-22 to 122 deg F) (IP 66)
- Digital continuous pan, tilt and zoom function
- Microphone, speaker and intelligent movement sensors (MxActivitySensor)
- Like the other MOBOTIX cameras, the M25M has built-in VoIP functionality for 2-way lip synchronous audio/video via IP phones and mobile devices
- The optional L320 lens combined with the 5 MP sensor allows the M25M to capture license plates and identify people located over 70 m away
- Up to 4 TB on PC/Server/NAS external storage
- 365-day schedule arming, triggering on multiple events
- Bidirectional, IP telephony (VoIP) audio/telephony
- Software features- FTP, E-Mail, video alarm management, video motion, multiview, event search
- Security- User/group management, HTTPS/SSL, IP address filter, IEEE 802.1x, intrusion detection, digital image signature
- Maximum Image Size (Color + B/W): 2048 x 1536 (QXGA)
Item: Allround Camera
Sensor Type: 1/2.5 Progressive Scan CMOS
Sensor Size: 10.16 mm
Pixel: 5 Megapixel
Lens: L38 Wide-Angle, 2.0 Aperture, 6 mm
View Angle: 55 Degree Horizontal, 41 Degree Vertical
Picture Resolution: HD (1280 X 720 Pixels)
Video ession Format: MxPEG, M-JPEG, JPG, H.264 (SIP Video Only)
Frame Rate: VGA: 30 fps, Mega/HD: 30 fps
Minimum Illumination/Sensitivity: Color: 0.25 Lux (t=1/60 Sec), 0.013 Lux (t=1/1 Sec); B/W: 0.05 Lux (t=1/60 Sec), 0.0025 Lux (t=1/1 Sec); MxLEO - Lowlight Exposure Optimization
Day/Night Mode: Night
Memory Card: MicroSD Slot Camera Internal Video Recording; 4 GB Card Pre-Installed
Power Source: Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
Power Consumption: 4.5 Watt Typical
Dimensions: 14 cm Width x 19 cm Dept 23 cm Height
Weight: Approximately 750 g
Operating Temperature: -30 to 50 deg C (-22 to 122 deg F)
Software Requirement: Video-Management-Software MxEasy, Control Room Software MxControlCenter, MOBOTIX App For iOS Devices From iOS 5.0
Interface: Ethnet 10/100, IPv4/IPv6, MiniUSB, MxBus, IO And RS232 via MX-232-IO-Box (Accessory)
EMV (EN50121-4, EN55022, EN55024, EN61000-6-2, FCC part15B, AS/NZS3548), IP66 (DIN EN 60529)
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.