MAX patch panels provide a flexible, high density termination solution for the telecommunications room. Using the full line of MAX modules (available separately), the panel can be configured for a variety of multimedia applications. Blank modules can be used to reserve ports for future capacity. When used as a part of System 6 warranty the MAX patch panel supports TSB-155 providing applications assurance for 10GBASE-T up to 55 meters.
- Installer Friendly Panels can be mounted directly on standard 19 inch relay rack or cabinet
- Durability Lightweight, high strength brushed aluminum with black anodized protective finish
- Multimedia Capability Mix and match a variety of RJ45, fiber and coax MAX modules
- Versatility Combines modular design with high density for ultimate flexibility
- Quick Identification Bold port numbering enables quick identification of outlets
Number Of Ports: 48
Rack Mount Space: 2
|Number of Ports||48|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.