Each sensor module consists of a lens, image sensor and microphone. Designed for the M15D and S15D, the modules can be interchanged within minutes, at any time. The modules are weatherproof (IP66) and can be installed both indoors and outdoors
Used With S15 and M15 For License Plate Capture
- The MOBOTIX S15D/M15D moduar system allows the sensor modules to be changed in minutes
- The camera’s optics, such as the field of view or sensor type can be exchanged easily to meet the ever-changing needs of your installation
- The sensor modules are connected to the M15D and S15D via specially designed gigabit video cables
- Modules can be self-fitted and are interchangeable on the S15D and M15D
- Has integrated lens, image sensor and microphone
- Pre-assembled for ceiling or wall mounting
- Easy connection to the housing via quick connector
- IP66 Proctection Class
Item: Optical Sensor Module With Long Pass Filter
Image Sensor: 1/2.5 CMOS, 5 Megapixel, Progressive Scan
Sensor Resolution: 2592 x 1944 Pixels
Operating Conditions: -30 to 60 deg C (-22 to 140 deg F)
Audio: Microphone In Each Module
Field Of View: 180 Degree, Hemispheric
|Mounting Type||WALL AND CEILING|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.