The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here for the suggested replacement.
- Bulllet-proof IP dual camera for corner mounting
- Cost-efficient PoE power supply via network cable
- Front plate and cover made from 5 mm stainless steel
- 5 MP image sensors for day and night (color and B/W)
- Image angels from 13 Degree (Tele) up to 82 Degree (Wide Angle)
- Automatic day/night switch
- Two-way communication via integrated microphone and speaker
- MxActivitySensor for intelligent motion detection
- MicroSD card up to 64 GB, 4 GB pre-installed
- MxBus und MiniUSB connections for interface boxes
- External storage- Directly on NAS and PC/Server without additional recording software
- Image processing- Backlight compensation, automatic white balance, image distortion correction, video sensor (motion detection)
- Digital Pan/Tilt/Zoom, Continuous 8x Zoom
- Triggering of events by integrated multiple-window motion detection, external signal, temperature sensor, notification over e-mail, FTP, IP-telephony (VoIP, SIP), visual/acoustic alarm pre and post-alarm images
- Integrated microphone and speaker, lip-synchronous audio, two-way speaker, audio recording
- VoIP, SIP, two-way speaker, remote controlling of the camera in and outputs, event notification
- Security- User/group management, HTTPS/SSL, IP address filter, IEEE 802.1x, intrusion detection, digital image signature
- Maximum Image Size (Color): 4096 x 1536 (6.2 MP)
Item: Vandalism Camera
Sensor Type: 1 Time or 2 Times 1/2.5 Progressive Scan CMOS
Sensor Size: 10.16 mm
Pixel: 5 Megapixel
Lens: L51 Wide-Angle, 2.0 Aperture, 8 mm
View Angle: 40 Degree Horizontal, 30 Degree Vertical
Picture Resolution: 2048 X 153620 X 1080, 1280 X 960, 1280 X 720, 1024 X 768, 800 X 600, 768 X 576 (D1), 704 X 576 (TV-PAL), 640 X 480, 384 X 288, 352 X 288, 320 X 240, 160 X 120
Video Compression Format: MxPEG, M-JPEG, JPG, H.263 (Video-VoIP-Telephony)
Frame Rate: M-JPEG - VGA: 30 fps; MEGA: 10 fps; 3MEGA: 4 fps; 6MEGA: 2 fps, MxPEG - VGA: 30 fps; MEGA: 30 fps; 3MEGA: 20 fps; 6MEGA: 8 fps
Minimum Illumination/Sensitivity: Color: 0.25 Lux (t=1/60 Sec), 0.013 Lux (t=1/1 Sec); B/W: 0.05 Lux (t=1/60 Sec), 0.0025 Lux (t=1/1 Sec)
Day/Night Mode: Yes
Memory Card: MicroSD Card Upto 64 GB
Power Source: Power Over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
Power Consumption: 4.5 Watt Typical
Dimensions: 18 cm Length x 26.1 cm Width x 19.6 cm Depth
Operating Temperature: -30 to 60 deg C (-22 to 140 deg Foftware Requirement: Video-Management-Software MxEasy, Control Room Software MxControlCenter
Interface: Ethernet 10/100, MiniUSB, MxBus; In/Out And RS232 via Accessories; External Microphone, External Speaker
EMV (Living Environments, Industry), CE, FCC, IP65
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.