The N001-S02-BL Cat5e 350 MHz Snagless Molded Slim UTP Patch Cable is perfect for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and ex cellent signal quality, this two-foot blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded UTP N001-S02-BL delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a PVC jac ket, this cable is more than 25% smaller in diameter than standard Cat5e cable, which increases airflow in tight spaces and makes it easier to install around corners and through cable management panels. RJ45 male connectors guarantee an accurate signal transfer. The snagless design protects the locking tabs against being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time.
- Perfect Solution for Your Networking Needs
- Ideal for connecting components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers
- Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality
- Ensures peak prformance throughout your LAN
- Delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- Special Slim Design
- More than 25% smaller in diameter than standard Cat5e cable
- Increases airflow in tight spaces
- Extra flexible for installing around corners and through cable managnt panels
- Premium Construction for Superior Performance
- Made from 28 AWG copper wire
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- RJ45 male connectors
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Snagless Connectors
- Molded snagless boots prevent locking tabs from damage
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||2 FT. | 0.61 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.