The N002-006-PU Cat5e 350 MHz Molded UTP Patch Cable (M/M) is recommended for connecting high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fas t transmission and excellent signal quality, this six-foot purple cable ensures peak performance throughout your Cat5/5e network.
Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire that cuts down on interference, the four-pair stranded UTP N002-006-PU delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Integral strain relief on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
Wrapped in a durable PVC jacket that resists corrosion, the N002-006-PU is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. It meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11).
- Premium cabling for Cat5/5e applications
- Rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- 26 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Molded boots with integral strain relief for durability
- Color-coded purple for easy ID in crowded rack or panel
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.