Tripp Lite’s Enhanced Category 5 Patch Panels offer you all the functionality and compatibility as any name brand. Each panel comes with 110-type termination, while meeting and exceeding EIA/TIA TSB-40 Cat5e connecting hardware specifications. Color co ded for both EIA/TIA 568A & 568B installations. 12 ports ensure a wide range of plug-n-play options. The clear numbering on both the front and back of each panel gives you a quick and easy way to identify cable runs and the high density 19in panel desi gn will save you valuable space in on the rack.
Ports clearly numbered both on front and back
Labels on front enable each port to be named
Color coded label on back offers both EIA/TIA 568A & 568B wiring
Rack mountable on a 19 rack (1U of space)
- 19 in. rackmount ready, 1U Height ( 1.75" )
- EIA/TIA 2/32 spacing
- 110 type punchdown termination
1U Rackmount Cat 5e 110 Patch Panel
Connector A: 110-Type Terminal (x12)
Connector B: RJ45 Female (x12)
Number Of Ports: 12
|Number of Ports||12|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.