The N200-020-PU Cat6 Gigabit Molded Patch Cable ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your Cat5/5e/6 network application. It connects high-speed network components like computers, printers, video game systems, Blu-ray players, copy machines, router s and modems in a home or office Cat5/5e/6 application.
This 20-foot purple cable is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice, Token Ring Type 3 and EIA/TIA applications. Manufactured from 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with a PVC jacket, staggered-pin plug design and male RJ45 connectors, each cable provides high-speed connections up to 550 MHz/1 Gbps and flawless signal delivery, while keeping near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum.
The N200-020-PU is constructed of top-quality materials for long life and durability. Corrosion-resistant gold-plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11).
- Premium cabling for Cat5/5e/6 home/office network applications
- Rated for 550 MHz/1 Gbps communication
- 24 AWG 4-pair stranded UTP with PVC jacket
- Gold-plated copper contacts minimize data loss
- Integral strain relief protects connectors from stress andracking
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.