The N254-048-SH-6A 48-Port 1U Rack-Mount STP Shielded Cat6a Feedthrough Patch Panel meets or exceeds Cat6a specifications and works with USOC, T568A and T568B wiring to comply with industry standards. Fully rated for 10 Gbps Ethernet data transfer spee ds, this low-profile patch panel manages and organizes the cabling in your high-density network. No 110 punchdown termination is required. Just plug your Cat6a cables into the 48 fully shielded RJ45 coupler jacks on both sides of the panel. The detacha ble cable management bar keeps patch cables neat, tidy and efficiently organized on the back of the panel. Ports are clearly numbered and labeled to help you identify connections. Mounts easily into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. Grounding wire in cluded. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Manages and Organizes High-Density Network Cabling
- Meets or exceeds Cat6a specifications
- Works with USOC, T568A and T568B wiring to comply with industry standards
- Fully rated for 10 Gbps Ethernet data transfer speeds
- Top-Quality Performance and Efficncy
- 48 fully shielded RJ45 coupler jacks on both the front and rear
- Ports are numbered and labeled for easy connection identification
- Low-profile form factor requires no 110 punchdown termination
- Cable Management Bar on Rear
- Detachable bar keeps patcables neat, tidy and organized
- Quick, Easy Installation
- Mounts easily in 1U of EIA-standard rack
- Includes grounding wire
- TAA-Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule Purchases
|Number of Ports||48|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.