Tripp Lite’s N261-007-BK 7-ft. Black Augmented Cat6 (Cat6a) Unshielded (UTP) Snagless patch cable allows 10Gbps data transmission over 4-pair copper. Each Cat6a cable is individually tested and certified on Fluke test equipment, and the test results ar e available upon request. Snag-free strain relief boot provides the most secure and accurate connections.
- 7-ft. Black Cat6a Unshielded (UTP) Snagless Patch Cable - 10Gbps
- 100% FLUKE tested and certified
- ETL/UL Verified
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power compliant
- Backward compatible with all previous 10BaseT generations
- RJ45 plug improves NEXT perfance to 650Mhz
- 24AWG, 4-Pair, Stranded PVC cable
- Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring
- Easy disconnect snagless hood
- PoE rated to four times the standard
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Lengths||7 FT. | 2.13 M|
|Shielded||U/UTP - UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.