The N262-020-BK Cat6a 10G-Certified Snagless Shielded STP Network Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) is recommended for transmitting 10 Gbps data, voice and video through high-speed 10G equipment, including network switches, modems, routers, adapters, hubs and pat ch panels. It also connects PoE devices, such as VoIP phones, security cameras and point-of-sale kiosks.
Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 20-foot black cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN). It reduces impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100 MHz wire. Premium shielding protects your Ethernet network from disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data.
Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire and protected by a rugged PVC jacket, the four-pair stranded N262-020-BK minimizes near-end crosstalk (NeXT) levels. The RJ45 connectors’ snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief w ith ridges on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking.
Each N262-020-BK cable has been tested and certified using Fluke test equipment. The test results are available upon request. It supports IEEE 802.3af, is DTE power compliant, is ETL/UL certified, and is compatible with T568A/T568B wiring.
- Ideal for making 10 Gbps connections
- Snagless RJ45 connectors protect against broken tabs
- High-quality 26 AWG 4-pair stranded copper wire
- Reduces impedance and structural return loss
- Protects network equipment against EMI/RFI line noise
|Connector Type||RJ45 TO RJ45|
|Shielded||S/UTP - SCREENED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.