The N282-03M-28-BK QSFP28 to QSFP28 100GbE Passive DAC Copper InfiniBand Cable provides next-generation performance by combining four 28 Gbps SFP channels into one high-density cable. It’s ideal for connecting active network equipment in data centers, high-end servers and enterprise wiring closets.This three-meter copper cable integrates a 100G Ethernet-optimized (100 GbE) 38-position "board-as-connector" design with zinc die-cast male QSFP+ connectors for superior EMI resistance, minimal insertion loss and low crosstalk for better performance. Ergonomic pull-tab ejectors make connecting to equipment a quick, easy task. Eight-pair wire technology is optimized for bandwidth-intense applications, including 100-Gigabit Ethernet (100GBASE-CR4), 128G Fiber Channel and EDR 4x InfiniBand.Flexible 26 AWG conductors maintain a smooth high-frequency response. The N282-03M-28-BK undergoes a rigorous assembly and testing procedure aimed at eliminating unnecessary signal loss. It’s fully compliant with the MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) SFF-8665 architecture for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP and QSFP+ ports, as well as RoHS and IEEE 802.3bj.
- Connect Network Equipment at Speeds Up to 100 Gbps
- Combines four 28 Gbps SFP channels into single high-density cable
- Ideal for data centers, high-end servers and enterprise wiring closets
- Multi-platform support for 128G Fibre Channel and EDR InfiniBan
- Lower port cost and power budget when compared to fiber optics
- Top-of-the-Line Construction
- 100 GbE 38-position "board-as-connector" design
- Zinc die-cast male QSFP+ connectors for superior EMI resistance
- Ergonomic pull-tab ejectors for quick, easy nections
- 8-pair wire technology optimized for bandwidth-intense applications
- Flexible 26 AWG conductors maintain smooth high-frequency response
- Fully Compliant and Compatible
- Meets or exceeds strict 100-Gigabit Ethernet (100GBASE-CR4) standards
- Comps with IEEE 802.3bj and RoHS
- Complies with latest QSFP28 MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) SFF-8665 architecture
- Compatible with all QSFP and QSRP+ ports
- Compatible to Cisco QSFP-100G-CU3M
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.