Tripp Lite’s 0.5M (20-in.) QSFP+ 40GBASE-CR4 / 802.3ba qualified passive copper cable provides next generation performance by combining four 10 Gb/s SFP+ channels into one affordable high-density package. Our QSFP+ cables integrate a new 40G Ethernet-o ptimized (40GbE) 38-position "board-as-connector" design, with zinc die-cast backshells for superior EMI resistance, minimal insertion loss, and improved cross-talk performance. Cable featuress 8-pair wire technology optimized for bandwidth-intense app lications including 40-Gigabit Ethernet (40GBASE-CR4), 6G SAS, Fiber Channel and SONET. Flexible 30 AWG conductors maintain a smooth, high-frequency response (20 GHz). Each 1m (3.3-ft) length QSFP+ cable goes through a rigorous assembly and test proced ure aimed at eliminating unnecessary signal loss. Our cables are fully compliant to the QSFP+ MSA and SFF-8436 architecture for guaranteed compatibility with all QSFP and QSFP+ ports.
- 0.5M (20-in.) QSFP+ tp QSFP+ 40Gb Passive DAC Copper Infiniband cable
- Meets or Exceeds strict 40-Gigabit Ethernet 40GBase-CR4 standards
- SDR, DDR, and QDR Compatible
- QSFP+ to QSFP+ 30AWG SFF-8436 compliant cable and connector
- Up to 10.3125 Gbps transf rate per channel ( 40Gb aggregate )
- Multi-platform support for 40Gb, SAS, Fibre Channel, and SONET
- Zinc die-cast QSFP+ connectors with "Pull-to-Release" latching
- Fully compliant to latest QSFP+ MSA ( Multi Source Agreement )
- Lower port cost and redud power budget vs Fiber Optics
- RoHS, SFF-8436, and IEEE 802.3ba Compliant
- BER better than 10
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.