Tripp Lite’s N484-01U is a 19" rackmountable chassis that supports up to 4 High Density Copper / Fiber cassettes for managing your networking equipment in a single 1U of space. Choose amongst a wide array of cassettes ranging from LC and MTP fiber to S FP+ and RJ45 copper. Fiber cassettes come in multiple variations, allowing you to connect and interconnect your 10Gb, 40Gb, and 100/120Gb equipment. The N484-12SFP-K is an innovative 12-port Passive SFP+ hub cassette that comes with six QSFP+ to (x4) S FP+ breakout cables, allowing for distributed redundancy between multiple 40Gb devices. The N484-01U is a solution that is well suited for SME (Small and Medium Enterprise) and other applications where equipment is being connected in 1-3 adjacent racks . In addition, this unique chassis allows for seamless flexibility to connect to existing cabling infrastructure. Add up to 48 ports of Duplex LC, MTP, CAT5e/6 RJ45 or SFP+.
- Space saving 1U, 19" rackmountable design supports up to 4 High Density Copper / Fiber cassettes
- Choose amongst a wide array of cassettes ranging from LC and MTP fiber to SFP+ and RJ45 copper, all in a single 1U chassis
- Fiber cassettes allow for the connection and interconnection of 10Gb, 40Gb, and 100/120Gb equipment
- Passive SFP+ hub cassette is an innovative solution that allows for distributed redundancy between multiple 40Gb devices
- Fully passive, no added heat or cooling lo
- Features a fold-down door panel on the front of the unit that protects your connections, while rotating out of the way to provide full access. Door panel can also be removed altogether.
- Fold-down door panel opens 180 to reveal labels for cable routing information
- Includes optional rear-mounting cable management bracket for proper routing of cabling
- Manufactured with heavy duty, 1.0mm Cold Rolled Steel
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.