Tripp Lite’s N484-2M24-6M12 is a High Density 100/120Gb to 40Gb Breakout Cassette, with (x2) 24-Fiber MTP/MPO connections to (x6) 12-Fiber MTP/MPO connections. Designed specifically for use with Tripp Lite’s N484-00U and N484-01U chassis’; up to 4 cass ettes per N484-01U, or 1 per N484-00U. Supports 100/120 GbE, internally using OM4 fiber optic cable, with an extremely low insertion loss of 0.35db that is well under the IEEE-802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of <25db. Effectively trunks 48-fibers bet ween IDF’s and MDF’s with (x2) 24-Fiber MTP/MPO cables, breaking out to (x6) 12-fiber MTP/MPO connections. Installation is simple, with the cassette being easily installed or removed using screw tabs to lock or unlock it from the panel; no tools requir ed. Furthermore, each cassette features factory terminated connectors that reduce the time and labor required of field connector terminations. Cassette housing made with heavy duty, 1.0mm Cold Rolled Steel.
- High Density Fiber Cassette for use with Tripp Lite’s N484-00U and N484-01U chassis
- 100/120Gb to 40Gb Breakout Cassette, with (x2) 24-Fiber MTP/MPO connections to (x6) 12-Fiber MTP/MPO connections
- Max insertion loss of 0.35dB falls well under the IEEE 802.3ae maximum channel loss spec of <25dB
- Complies with IEEE 802.3ae (10GbE) and ANSI T11.2 (Fibre Channel) requirements
- Polarity B, Optimized for Parallel Optics, Base-8 Connectivity
- Guaranteed compatibility when used with recommended Tripp Lite cabing
- Designed specifically for use with Tripp Lite cables, such as the N844- and N846-Series cables
- Installation is simple, with the cassette being easily installed or removed using screw tabs to lock or unlock it from the panel; no tools required
- Eachcassette features factory terminated connectors that reduce the time and labor required of field connector terminations
- Housing made of heavy duty, 1.0mm Cold Rolled Steel
- Includes dust caps for unused ports
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.