Tripp Lite’s 15-meter multimode duplex Fiber Channel SC/SC patch cable is manufactured from 50/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has SC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. 50/125 Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in F iber Channel applications. It is backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber and built-in headroom for future applications. The cable provides higher bandwidth optimized for Gigabit and 10Gbps networks as well. Also available in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 30, and 50 meter lengths. Search "N506-" to bring up all lengths. Also search "N516-" for SC-LC cables, and "N520-" for LC-LC cables.
- Constructed with 50/125 micron cable
- Length - 15M
- Use on fiber and fibre channel installations
- SC male to SC male connectors
- Higher bandwidth optimized for gigabit and 10Gbps networks
- Backward compatible with 62.5 micron fiber
- Built-in headroom forure applications
- Number of fibers: 2
- Fiber type: all glass graded index
- Core diameter: two 50+/-3 microns
- CLAD diameter: 125+/-2 microns
- Primary coating diameter: 245+/-15 microns
- Primary coating material: acrylate
- Secondary coating diameter: 900+microns
- Secondary coating material: PVC
- Attenuation @850NM: 3.5DB/KM maximum, @1300NM: 1.0DB/KM maximum
- Bandwidth @850NM: 220 MHz-KM minimum, @1300NM: 600 MHz-KM minimum
- Numeric aperture: .275 nominal
- Proof test level: 100,000 PSI
- Insertion loss teg performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
|Connector Type||SC - SC|
|Length||50 FT. | 15.24 M|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.