The N842-05M-12-MF MTP/MPO Multimode Patch Cable is a 5-meter patch cable that supports 40 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers. With one male and one fema le MTP/MPO connector, this OM3-rated multimode fiber optic cable allows IT professionals to extend the length of their connection and eliminates the need for long fan-out cables or individual long duplex cable runs. MTP / MPO Extension cables used with Tripp Lite High Density patching systems, in particular MTP/MPO Feed-Through Cassettes, such as Tripp Lite N484-12M12.The 12-fiber MTP/MPO connectors are about the same size as SC connectors, but are 12 times denser, freeing up circuit card and rack s pace for other cables. The cable has documented insertion loss and back reflection testing on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center appli cations and make the cable easy to install and remove with one hand.Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber, the aqua-colored N842-05M-12-MF has 50/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber made from glass, as well as a plenum-rated jacket for connecting high- speed network components in ceilings, walls and ducts. The laser-optimized multimode fiber (LOMMF) cable meets the most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF.
- OM3-Rated for 10 Gb Ethernet Applications
- Designed to extend high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers
- Supports speeds up to 40 GbE
- Provides 3x more bandwidth than conventional 62.5 µm multimode fibr
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Meets current IEEE 802.3ae and TIA LOMMF standards
- MTP/MPO Connectors with Push/Pull Tabs
- 12-fiber male/female connectors 12 times denser than SC connectors
- Push/pull tab connectors easy to install anemove with one hand
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- Error-Free Signal Transfer
- 50/125 duplex glass fiber construction
- Plenum-rated jacket perfect for ceilings, walls and ducts
- Aqua-colored for identification as a 10 Gb cable
- et features serial number for quality control and traceability
|Connector Type||MPO - OTHER|
|Length||16 FT. | 4.88 M|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.