Tripp Lite’s Premium MPO/MTP Multi-Fiber cabling system is ideally suited for a high density environment that demands space saving and reduced cable management solutions. MPO/MTP fan-outs support various connections from multi-fiber to single-fiber out . N844-xxM-8LC-P cables utilize 8 fibers to fully transmit 40GBASE-SR, 4 fibers in each direction transmitting at 10Gbps. It includes push/pull tab connectors for maximum accessibility; install or remove the cable with one hand without needing addition al tools. Its slim, uniboot design provides space savings, while its premium-grade ceramic ferrules are designed for 10GbE and faster applications. Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber. Plenum rated jacket.
- MTP / MPO to 8 x LC Fan-out Cable
- Push/Pull tab connectors offer maximum accessibility in high density installations; install / remove with one hand without needing additional tools
- Slim uniboot design saves space and makes cables easier to manage
- Preium-grade ceramic ferrule designed specifically for 10GbE and faster applications
- Sturdy plastic housing for long-lasting durability
- OM3, 40GbE rated, 40GBASE-SR4
- Backward compatible with existing 50/125 fiber
- Plenum rated jacket
|Connector Type||MPO - OTHER|
|Length||16 FT. | 4.88 M|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.