The two-meter N845-02M-12-MG MTP/MPO Multimode Patch Cable supports 40/100 Gb Ethernet speeds and is designed for high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms and data centers. With two female MTP/MPO connectors, this O M4-rated multimode fiber optic cable is recommended for high-density fiber patching between data center MDFs (main
distribution frames) and IDF (intermediate distribution frames). It’s colored magenta for instant identification as an OM4 cable.
The 1-fiber MTP/MPO connectors are about the same size as SC connectors, but are 12 times denser, freeing up circuit card and rack space for other cables. The cable is tested for low insertion loss and back reflection on every connector and attenuation loss that meets or exceeds current standards. Push/pull tab connectors are easily accessible in high-density data center applications and make the cable easy to install and remove with one hand. The plenum-rated jacket is perfect for connecting high-speed network components in ceilings, walls and ducts.
- Push/pull tab connectors install/remove with one hand
- 12-fiber MTP/MPO connectors with 12x density of SC connectors
- 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection
- 50/125 OM4-rated multimode fiber
- Magenta color for easy OM4 identification
|Connector Type||MPO - MPO|
|Number of Fibers||12 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.