- Tests shielded twisted pair(STP), unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and coaxial cables
- TIA/EIA standard wiring pair verification
- Detects shorts, opens, reversed polarity, crossed and split pairs
- Generates three distinct, selectable digital tone patterns for cable tracing and troubleshooting
- Tracing modes can be adjusted for high performance LAN cables
- Complete set of connector types standard (telephone, LANand coax)
- Nested remote allows end-to-end testing of all wiring types
- Simple testing of LAN wiring and phone lines
- Detection of common wiringand connector errors
- Warning of hazardous voltages
- Checks for reversed telephone wires
Backlight: Green LED
Battery: 9 V Alkaline Battery (PP3)
Buttons: Four Momentary Contact Push Button
Depth: 33.000 mm
Display LCD: Icon And Seven Segment Type
Frequency Rating: 577 HZ And 983 HZ
Humidity: 0 To 95 PCT Non-Condensing
Interface Connes: RJ45 Shielded Socket, RJ12 6-Way Socket, F-Type Threaded Female Coaxial Connectors
Length: 150.000 mm
Minimum Cable Length: 2.000 To 3.000 MR (5.000 To 10.000 ft.)
Pair Tracing Tones: Alternating Frequencies Of 577 HZ And 983 HZ Are Produced At Thre User Selectable Rates
Storage/Operating Temperature: -10 To 60 DEG C0 - 50 DEG C
Sub Brand: NETcat
Type: Micro Digital Voice Data And Video Wiring
Weight: 220.000 GM Including Remote Unit And Battery
Width: 70.000 mm
|Type||ETHERNET LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.