The NETcat Pro is a digital cable and service verification tool for fast, accurate checking of cables, wiring, and network service. Operated using a back-lit touch screen display, the Pro not only tests wiring continuity and proper pair allocation, but measures the length of multi-pair cables, LAN, or coaxial cables by utilizing advanced high-speed Step TDR (time domain reflectometry). Additionally, the NETcat Pro determines if network service is available up to Gigabit and displays whether Power ov er Ethernet is provisioned.
When used with the NC-510 Accessory Kit containing seven (7) expansion remote test modules, the NETcat Pro can uniquely test coax or twisted pair jacks from a central location, eight (8) at a time. Using a fingertip or the b uilt-in stylus, the screen can be used to control and display a range of tests from fault finding the wire-map, to TDR length measurement. The display can be set to English, Spanish, German, or French language.
- Test and troubleshoot telephone, data and coax wiring
- NETcat Pro 2 New Features:- Gigabit device capability detection (still detects 10baseT and 100baseT too), - Cable type, velocity of propagation library, user editable, - Powerover Ethernet (PoE) det ection, - Memo pad
- Detect split pairs, short circuits, broken and crossed wires
- Step TDR technology shows length to open or short of allpairs
- Test shielded twisted-pair(STP), unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) & coaxial cables
- Test patch cords and remote cks
- Touch-screen control, included stylus slots into main unit
- Large icons ensure easy use with your finger too
- Large 3 IN (76mm) backlit high-contrast (user adjustable) monochrome display is highlyvisible in dark or brightly lit areas
- Remote test anID unit stores in base of main unit
- Can identify up to 8 remote test ID units (7 extra available in NC-510 accessory kit along with carrying case)
- Tone generator with four selectable precision frequencytones, compatible with Greenlee advanced digital signal processing probes
- Operates on single 9V battery with low battery indication
Accessory: NC-510 NETcat Pro 2 Accessory Kit W/Carry Case
Accuracy to OpenShort: Plus Or Minus 4 PCT Or 2.000 ft. (0.600 MR) Whichever Is Greater
Application: To Test And Troubleshoot Telephone, Data And Coax Wiring
Backlight: White LED
Battery: 9 V kaline Battery (PP3)
Buttons: LCD Touch-Screen, Single Momentary Contact Push Button
Depth: 6.700 IN
Display LCD: Dot Pixels: 128 X 128 Dots
Includes: Netcat Pro 2 Main Unit WithStylus
Removable Remote Jack And Patch Lead Test And Id Unit
Twisted-P(Modular Rj45), Coax (F) And Alligator Clip Test Cords
9V Alkaline Battery
Interface Connections: RJ45 Shielded Jacks F-Type Threaded Female Coaxial Connectors
Length: 3.300 IN
Remote Identifier: 2000.000 ft.
Resolution: 1.000 ft. (0.300 MR)
Storagerating Temperature: -20 To 70 DEG C0 - 50 DEG C
Sub Brand: NETcat
TDR Calibration: User Selectable Based On A Known Cable Length
40 PCT To 100 PCT in. StepsOf 1 PCT
TDR Range: 0 - 2000 ft.
Type: 2 Digital VDV Wiring
Weight: 0.450 lb. (200.000 GM)Ôh: 1.400 IN
Wiremap: 358.000 ft. (100.000 MR)
|Type||ETHERNET LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.