VIVOTEK’s ND9441 And ND9541 are the brand new H.265 Linux-based embedded standalone NVRs. Equipped for up to 16-CH/32-CH network cameras, the NVRs feature well-built ONVIF compliant And scalable configuration with VAST CMS empowering users to set up An d manage advanced IP surveillance systems with ease. Both NVRs also support remote And mobile access.
- Plug and play one button auto setup
- EZconnect by scanning QR code for 24/7 mobile viewing
- Intuitive, elegant interaction UI, dual lan, RAID, fisheye dewarp, storyboard search, mobile EZ connect
- Vivotek camera configuration and vast CMS integrated
- Livand playback fisheye dewarp
- Support RAID 0/1/5 storage
- Story board event search
- Up to 12MP camera liveview And playback
- Dual lan network ports with failover function
- ONVIF open platform
- 8 TB x 4 HDD Max. capacity, Internal x 4 HDD devices, create, at and remove disk HDD S.M.A.R.T disk management, desktop form factor, power (front) / reset (back) operation buttons
- Microsoft Windows OS XP/Vista/7/8/2008/2012, Intel celeron or above CPU, 2 GB or above memory, 10/100 Mbps ethernet, 1024x768 pixels o r above display resolution, Internet Explorer 10 (32 bit) or above web browser, installation wizard 2, ST7501, VAST software, EZConnect (iOS/Android), iViewer (iOS/Android) mobile/tablet App client PC requirements
- Auto adaptive stream, 1x1, 1x3 (Corrid or View), 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 1+5, 1+3, 1+12, 1+1+3 (1P), 1+3+3 (1P), 1+31 liveView display, OSD Display (NVR), OSD Display (Camera), camera information, remote I/O control, event notification, aspect ratio, fisheye dewarp (1O,1P,1R,1O3R, 1O8R) monitor enha ncement, panel control, direction control, home, iris, preset, patrol (group), pip control PTZ operation
- 4 channels, 2 x 2 multiple layout display, regular (play, pause, stop), rewind, next / previous frame, speed control, calendar, event, timeline, ti meline scale, thumbnail (storyboard) playback control, by calendar, date/time, and alarm video search, listing the thumbnail of recorded video (Max. 2 CH), OSD display (camera), event notification, aspect ratio, pip control, fisheye dewarp (1o,1p,1r,1o 3r, 1o8r) monitor enhancement, JPEG snapshot, EXE video clip export
- Stream selection, one way audio capability, 1x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 1+3, 1+5, 1+12, 1+31 multi layout display, OSD display (nvr), drag and drop, image freeze, audio control, remote i/o con trol, event notification, bookmark, fisheye dewarp (1o, 1p, 1r) monitor enhancement, panel control, direction control, home, zoom, focus, iris, preset, patrol (group), pip control operation, JPEG snapshot liveview (remote)
- 4 channels, 1x1, 2x2, 1+3 mul ti layout display, regular (play, pause, stop), next frame, speed control, calendar, timeline, timeline scale, bookmark playback control, OSD display (nor), drag and drop, audio control, pip control, fisheye dewarp (1o, 1p, 1r) monitor enhancement, JPE
UL Listed, CE Certified, LVD, FCC Certified, VCCI, ONVIF Compliant
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.