NF contactor relays are used for switching auxiliary and control circuits. NF contactor relays include an electronic coil interface accepting a wide control voltage Uc min. ... Uc max.
NF(Z) contactor relays are used for switching auxiliary and control circuits.
- Interface provides reduced pull-in and holding consumption, particularly for AC control circuits
- Only four coils are needed to cover control voltages between 24...500 V 50/60 Hz or 20...500 V DC
- NF contctors offer extended operating limits and are suitable worldwide for different control voltages. e.g.: the coil 100...250 V 50/60 Hz - DC is suitable for Europe (230 V 50 Hz) and for North America (120 V 60 Hz and 208 V 60 Hz).
- NF contactors can manage large control voltage variations.
- NF contactor relays equipped with a 24...60 V 50/60 Hz - 20...60 V DC coil allow direct control by 24 V DC 500 mA PLC-output
- NF contactor relays withstand short voltage dips and voltage sags (SEMI F47-0706 compliance)
- NF contactor relays have built-in surge protection and do not require additional surge suppressors
- The contactor relays have mechanically-linked auxiliary contacts compliant with Annex L of IEC 60947-5-1 and include the "Mechanically Linked" symbol on their side.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.