The Nfinity power system is a scalable 4 to 16 kVA or 12 to 20 kVA UPS, designed with N+x parallel redundancy to provide a fault-tolerant network of power protection. Its modular design was devised to provide easy scalability to users as their power demands grow. Configurations can be cost-effectively upgraded without re-investing in a new system or installation.
Nfinity’s patent pending frame design houses all of the modular system components, including 4 kVA power modules, battery modules and system control modules. By simply installing additional power or battery modules, you can expand your current system, extend your backup runtime or add redundancy. Hot-swap capability makes it easy to add or replace modules.
The system’s fault-tolerant design enables the intelligent power and battery modules to take themselves off-line if there is a problem - without compromising system integrity. Self-diagnostic capabilities simplify maintenance and troubleshooting. Nfinity also offers redundancy in its unique paired system controls, internal and external bypass and monitoring options.
- Allows addition of battery capacity without increasing footprint
- Extends backup time up to 72 hours with additional battery cabinets
- Upgrades for capacity or redundancy without the expense or installation downtime associated with the purchase of a new UPS
- Enables greater system control with remote management software
- Offers hot-swappable power, battery, control and display modules, allowing installation or replacement without compromising power to the load
- Provides redundant components at critical points of UPS operation
- Allows maintenance to be performed without shutdown
- Offers emergency power-off capability
- Transfers seamlessly to and from the bypass source, with patent pending intelligent bypass technology
- Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear
- Provides compatibility with backup generator - handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation
- Sustains 110 percent of the system’s rated load for an extended period of time - the highest overload capability of any system in its class
- Ships as a complete, fully tested system, ready for final connection
- Reduces maintenance costs with modular batteries, controls and power components
- Allows scalability to cost-effectively invest in added capacity as it is needed
- Ships with batteries connected and charged, reducing installation time and costs
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.