NF contactor relays are used for switching auxiliary and control circuits. NF contactor relays include an electronic coil interface accepting a wide control voltage Uc min. ... Uc max.
NF(Z) contactor relays are used for switching auxiliary and control circuits.
- Interface provides reduced pull-in and holding consumption, particularly for AC control circuits
- Only four coils are needed to cover control voltages between 24...500 V 50/60 Hz or 20...500 V DC
- NF contactors offer extended operating limits and are suitable worldwide for different control voltages. e.g.: the coil 100...250 V 50/60 Hz - DC is suitable for Europe (230 V 50 Hz) and for North America (120 V 60 Hz and 208 V 60 Hz).
- NF contactors can manage large control voltage variations.
- NF contactor relays equipped with a 24...60 V 50/60 Hz - 20...60 V DC coil allow direct control by 24 V DC 500 mA PLC-output
- NF contactor relays withstand short voltage dips and voltage sags (SEMI F47-0706 compliance)
- NF contactor relays have built-in surge protection and do not require additional surge suppressors.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.