The NetKey Cat 5e UTP RJ45 Leadframe Keystone Jack Module is designed to terminate 4-pair, 22-24 AWG twisted pair cable. Each module is 100% factory tested for continuity. Contacts are plated with 50 microinches of gold for superior performance. Jack m odules are compatible with keystone interfaces including NetKey Faceplates, Modular Patch Panels, and Surface Mount Boxes. This jack module is blue.
- Meets Category 5e performance requirements
- 8 position, 8 wire Keystone modules color-coded for T568A or T568B wiring schemes
- Terminates 4-pair 24 to 22 AWG 100 Ohm solid unshielded twisted pair cable
- Compatible with NetKey(TM) Faceplates, Surface Mount Boxes, Modular Patch Panels
Meets all TIA/EIA-568-C.2 Category 5e and ISO 11801 Channel Performance, 2nd Edition Class D Channel Requirements at Swept Frequencies up to 100 MHz. Meets ANSI/TIA-968-A, Meets IEC 60603-7, Meets Requirements of IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at for PoE A pplications, UL 1863, and RoHS Compliant
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.