The IFS 5-port PoE Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switch provides four 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports with IEEE802.3-af PoE and one 10/100Mbps non-PoE Ethernet port.
- 4-Port 10/100Base-TX (PoE)
- 1-Port 10/100Base-TX (non-PoE)
- Auto MDI/MDI-X
- Unmanaged plug and play installation requiring no programming
- Store-and-Forward switching architecture with wire-speed filtering and forwarding ratests packet loss with back pressure (half-duplex) and IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame-fow control (full-duplex)
- Integrated address-lookup engine supports 2K absolute MAC addresses
- CSMA/CD Protocol
- Automatic source-address learning and aging
- Support to up to 1522 bytes packet size
- Up to 4 IEEE 802.3af devices powered
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet End-Span PSE
- Supports up to 15.4 watts for each PoE port
- Auto detect powered device (PD)
- Circuit protection prevents power ince between ports
- Remote power feeding up to 328 ft. (100m)
- Slim IP-30 metal enclosure for protection
- Provides either DIN-rail or wall-mounting
- 24~48 V DC or 24 V AC Operation
- Redundant power with reverse-polarity protection
- Removable teck for master and slave power
- Alarm relay output for power-failure alert
- Voltage/surge-suppression: EFT 6000 V DC protection for power lines,ESD 6000 V DC protection for Ethernet
- Complies with IEC60068-2-xx standards for free-fall, shock and vibon
- Wide operating temperature range of -40C ~ +75C
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.