The item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. Click here for the suggested replacement.
- 8-Port 10/100Base-TX RJ45 (GE-DS-82)
- 8-Port 10/100Base-TX RJ45 with PoE (GE-DS-82-PoE and NS2503-8P/2C)
- 2-Uplink Gigabit TP/SFP combo ports
- 1 RS-232 male DB9 console port
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X detection
- Supports full-duplex/half-duplex moComplies with the IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z standards
- High performance Store and Forward architecture and runt/CRC filtering elimates erroneous packets to optimize the network bandwidth
- Broadcast/multicast/unicast storm control
- 5.6 Gbps non-blocking switch fabric
- 9K bytes Jumbo frame support
- 8K MAC address table, automatic source address learning and aging
- IGMP Snooping v1 and v2 fast leave
- IGMP Query mode support
- Up to 256 multicast groups
- IEEE 802.1Q Tag-Based VLAN
- U55 VLANs groups, out of 4041 VLAN IDs
- Port-Based VLAN
- Q-in-Q tunneling (Double Tag VLAN)
- STP, IEEE 802.1D (Spanning Tree Protocol)
- MSTP, IEEE 802.1s (Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol)
- 4 priority queues on all switch ports
- TraffIc classification: IEE2.1p Class of Service, IP TOS/DSCP code priority, Port Base priority
- Strict priority and weighted round robin (WRR) CoS policies
- Ingress/Egress Bandwidth Control on each port
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af Standard
- Complies with IEEE 802.3at Standard (NS03-8P/2C only)
- Up to 180 Watt power budget
- Auto-detects PoE powered devices (PD)
- Provides full-power PoE on each port - no port sharing
- Circuit protection isolates and prevents power interference between ports
- End-Span (PSE) confguration supplies po up to 100m
- PoE Management Features: Total power budget control, Per port control (enable/disable, priority, power limit), PD classifcation detection, Power Supply Over temperature Protection
- IEEE 802.3ad LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol)
- Up to13 Trunk groups
- Up to 8 ports per trunk group with 1.6Gbps bandwidth (Full Duplex mode)
- Supports Cisco ether-Channel (Static Trunk)
- IEEE 802.1x Port-based authentication
- RADIUS users access authentication
- Layer 3 and Layer 4 Access Control List (ACLAC Filtering and Source IP/MAC address port-binding
- Port Mirroring to monitor incoming or outgoing traffic on a particular port
- Local console or remote switch management via Web browser, Telnet CLI, SNMP v1, v2c, v3
- SNMP Trap for alarm notifcation of vents
- Four RMON groups 1, 2, 3, 9 (history, statistics, alarms, and events)
- Built-in Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) client
- Confguration upload/download via TFTP or HTTP
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP or HTTP
- Supports Ping function
- Reset button fo
|No Exp Modules/Slots||0|
|Number of Ports||5-12|
|Type of Device||STANDALONE SWITCH|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.