The energy-efficient NSS-G24D2P24 24-Port PoE+ Gigabit L2 Managed Network Switch does more than complete your home or office LAN. It also features a basic 120V 15A PDU to distribute reliable AC power to critical IT equipment in your wiring closet, serv er room or equipment rack. Two combination mini-GBIC ports are also included for uplinking data to other switches via optical fiber.
This switch features 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps and auto MDI/MDIX cross-over detection functions for convenient plug-and-play capability. Each port can be configured to supply up to 30W of PoE (Power over Ethernet) power via network cable to connected devices, such as VoIP phones and video cameras. Easy-to -read LEDs indicate connection and activity status for each port. Built-in management software lets you monitor and control each connected device via secure web-based interface. Each port supports up to 2 Gbps with full duplex.
The rear panel contains 12 NEMA 5-15R outlets that supply continuous power to connected devices. Your equipment is protected by 3860 joules of surge suppression, as well as front-panel LEDs that let you monitor line status at a glance. A 12A circuit breaker trips if the curr ent drawn by connected equipment exceeds the PDU’s maximum load rating.The NSS-G24D2P24 supports IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standards. The heavy-duty metal housing mounts into 1U of an EIA-standard 19-inch rack using the included hardware.
- Enterprise Managed Network Switch
- 24 twisted-pair RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Auto-negotiable 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Automatic MDI/MDIX cross-over detection
- 52 Gbps switching capacity (2 Gbps per port with full duplex)
- Easy-to-read LEDs indicate connectioactivity and PoE status for each port
- Supports 10k jumbo frames
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging up to 16,000 addresses
- Advanced Enterprise level, L2 management features
- 240W Total PoE+ Budget
- Each port can be configured to supply P power via network cable to connected devices, such as VoIP phones and video cameras
- 30W max per port
- Advanced Network Monitoring
- Built-in Ethernet network interface allows full remote access for monitoring, configuration and control and notification via web browser
- VLAN, trunking and other features improve switch’s and network’s efficiency and performance
- Basic 120V 15A PDU
- 12 NEMA 5-15R rear outlets supply continuous power to connected devices
- 3860 joules of Isobar surge suppression
- Front-panLEDs indicate protection, fault, and line status
- 40-80 dB EMI/RFI noise reduction
- Dual Dedicated SFP Ports
- Connect two SFP (Mini-GBIC) transceiver modules for uplinking to other switches via optical fiber or copper
- LEDs indicate interface traffic
- Coiant with Energy Efficient Ethernet standards
- Automatically shifts unused ports to low power state without interrupting network connection
- Meets IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3i, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.3, 802.1q, 802.1d, 802.1w, 802.3ad and 802.3az standards
- Mounts orizontally in 1U of Rack Space
- Compatible with EIA-standard 19 in. racks and rack enclosures
- NEMA 5-15P plug with 6 ft. AC power cord
|Type||STORAGE AREA NETWORK|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.