Employing NVT Phybridge’s StubEQ technology, the NV-842 is an 8-channel active (amplified) hub that allows the transmission of full-motion monochrome or color video for distances up to 2,000ft (600m) using Category 2 or better unshielded twisted-pair ( UTP) wire. The receiver hub continuously and automatically conditions the video signal, compensating for cable attenuation, ground loops, and voltage transients, independent of video signal content.
The unparalleled interference rejection and low emissions allow long run video to co-exist in the same wire bundle as telephone, datacom, or low-voltage power circuits. This allows the use of shared or existing cable plant. Ground-lifting ensures no annoying "hum-bars" when ground-potential differences exist. With built-in transient protection, damaging voltage spikes are eliminated. Alternative Product(s): NV-442; NV-1642; NV-3242; Moving to IP Check out NVT Phybridge’s CHARIoT Solution.
- 8-Channel Active Receiver Hub
- Adaptive StubEQ fully automatic 2-band equalization provides adjustment-free video equalization every time
- High-density, shallow depth, 19 1U high enclosure
- Full motion CCTV video at distances up to 1,500ft with any passive NVT transceiver/hub, 2000ft with NV-653T Active Transmitter
- RJ45 connectivity with optional NV-RJ45A RJ45-to-screw terminal adaptor (included)
- Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection and ground-lifting
- Compatible with qualified UTP cameras
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.