- Connect and Record upto 8 or 16 IP Security Cameras
- Real Time Recording of All Channels at Full HD 1920 x 1080 Resolution and 20FPS at 2048 x 1536 (3MP) Resolution
- Embedded PoE Switch for All Channels
- H.264 Compression for Best-In-Class Recording and torage Performance
- Concurrent Full HD Display on HDMI and VGA Monitor Outputs
- View and Manage an Unlimited Number of NVR Units and Record and Manage upto 64 Individual Cameras with the Included Atvision IP Remote Management Software
- Upto 10 Simultaneos Connections through Remote Monitoring Software
- Supports Maximum of 5 Hard Disk Drives Internally and 1 E-SATA External Device
- ONVIF Profile S Compliant for Network Video Interoperability
- Powerful Pentaplex Functionality with Simultaneous Live, Recoring, Playback, Backup and Network
- Easy Plug and Play Functionality with Automatic Device Discovery and Display
- Remote Compatibility with Android, Iphone and iPAD
- PTZ Camera Control by RS485 and via Network
- Self-Diagnosis and Hardware Watchdog Systemor Checking Errors and Restoration of Functionality
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.