The NetWave NW7 environmentally hardened High Throughput (HT) wireless Ethernet transmission device can be configured through the embedded User Interface as a Client or as an Access Point. This single radio model was designed for high throughput point- to-point or multi-point applications and comes with an integrated 19dBi, 17 degree beamwidth antenna. The NW7[E] supports up to 240Mbps throughput using MIMO technology. The units can be powered by an 802.3af/at PoE compliant device or through a suppli ed power injection module with the second Ethernet port serving as an IEEE802.3at power source. The NW7 is FCC certified for use in North America.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- High throughput:
- Up to 180 Mbps in one direction
- Up to 240 Mbps total full duplex
- Lifetime Warranty
- IEEE802.3at PoE Compliant PD and PSE
- Over current protection and 3 layers of Ethernet surge suppression on the PD port
- 802.11a/n Compliant
- Distanceto 2 mi (FCC) or 2km (ETSI)
- Environmentally Hardened -40 to +70C
- Meets class IP67 dust and water immersion protection standards
- ETSI Standards (EU Region only):
- DFS Dynamic Frequency Selection
- TPC Transmit Power Control
- Secure transmission: WPA2 or TKIP encryption
- ComNet Antenna alignment feature eases installation and setup
- RF Spectrum Survey Tools
- Antenna Alignment Tools
- LED array displays unit operational status along with received signal strengthLED array displays unit operational statuslong with received signal strength
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.