The NetWave industrially hardened wireless dual radio Ethernet transmission device is designed to be used with an external antenna and is used for redundant ring and drop and repeat topologies. Both radios can be configured through the embedded User In terface as a Client or as an Access Point. Radio 2 supports 5GHz operation and is connected to the 19dBi internal antenna. Radio 1 is user selectable for 5GHz or 2.4GHz and connects to an external antenna. The NW8 and NW8E support up to 145Mbps through put using MIMO technology. The units can be powered by an IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant device or through a supplied power injection module with the second Ethernet port operational as an IEEE802.3at PoE power source. The NW8 is FCC certified for use i n North America.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Lifetime Warranty
- IEEE802.3at PoE Compliant PD and PSE
- Over current protection and 3 layers of Ethernet surge suppression on the PD port
- 802.11a/n Compliant
- Distances up to 2 mi (FCC) or 2km (ETSI)
- Environmentally Hardened -40 to +70C
- Meets class7 dust and water immersion protection standards
- ETSI Standards (EU Region only):
- DFS Dynamic Frequency Selection
- TPC Transmit Power Control
- Secure transmission: WPA2 AES or TKIP encryption
- ComNet Antenna alignment feature eases installation and setuF Spectrum Survey Tools
- Antenna Alignment Tools
- LED array displays unit operational status along with received signal strength
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.