Fluke Networks’ OptiFiber Pro is the industry’s first OTDR built from the ground up to meet the challenges of enterprise fiber optic infrastructures.
OptiFiber Pro OTDR’s ultra-short dead zones facilitates the identification of fiber patch cords in virtualized data centers. SmartLoop technology enables the testing of two fibers in both directions, and averages the measurements as required by TIA-568.3-D in seconds - without taking the OTDR to the far end.
Future-ready design can be upgraded to support Cat 5 to Cat 8 certification, ingle-mode and multimode fiber loss and fiber inspection. Integrates with LinkWare Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
- Industry’s shortest event and attenuation dead zones
- Accelerate fiber certification with the fastest set-up and trace times
- Future-ready VersivTM design supports copper certification to Category 8, fiber loss and inspection.
- SmartLoop OTDR techny tests two fibers in a single test eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
- Instantaneous on-board bi-directional averaging results included as standard
- Simplify use with "DataCenter OTDR" mode and EventMapiew
- Integrates with LinkWare Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device.
- Convenient quad module supports both multimode and ingle-mode loss testing
- Extended ingle-mode distance range to 130k
|Type||OPTICAL TIME DOMAIN REFLECTOMETERS|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.