Tripp Lite’s OMNISMART700 line-interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, Internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Supports entry-level PC systems for u p to 45 min. during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75V and overvoltages as high as 147V back to normal 120V levels without consumin g battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black upright tower configuration. Includes 3 battery-supported outlets for computer, monitor and one vital system peripheral, plus 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets f or printers and other system accessories not requiring battery support. DB9 port and HID-compliant USB port enable optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure, cabling included. HID-compliant USB port ena bles integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. PowerAlert software available via free download from www.tripplite.com. Built-in dataline protection jacks offer protection of a single dialup tel/DSL l ine or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and 4 front panel LEDs indicate line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and overload. 700VA/450W power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstation s, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Provides 4 min. battery runtime with a full load of 700VA/450W and 17 min. with a half load of 350VA/225W. Supports user battery replacement via b uilt-in access panel. 2-year warranty; $200,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only).
- Corrects brownouts and overvoltages from 75V to 147V
- 3 UPS battery supported outlets, 3 surge-only outlets
- USB port, TEL/DSL protection, Front panel status LEDs
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.