Tripp Lite’s OMNI500ISO offers complete UPS protection with built-in line-interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Built-in isolation transformer with faraday shield offers full isolation and complete c ommon mode noise rejection. 500VA power handling capacity supports point-of-sale applications, computers, Internetworking equipment and home theater systems during commercial power failures. Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Built-in USB communications port works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC ap plications.
- 500VA line-interactive UPS with faraday-shielded, low-impedance isolation transformer delivers full isolation from potential damage and performance problems
- Provides immunity from EMI/RFI line noise in both normal and common modes. Delivers clean signa l-reference ground, reducing data errors and audio/video distortion
- Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) automatically corrects incoming voltage to keep equipment working through low voltage (brownouts) as low as 83V, without draining battery power
- Supports loads up to 500VA/300W
- 5.4 min. full-load runtime (300W); 11 min. half load runtime (150W)
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) resistance reduces potential static damage to connected electronics
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when usedwith Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- Built-in surge suppression (backed by$200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only) safeguards connected equipment against d amage
- SURGE VOLTAGE WITHSTAND CAPABILITY: ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Categories A & B 6KV/200/500 amp 100Khz Ringwave and category B BiWave.
- SURGE VOLTAGE ATTENUATION: N-G 2000:1, L-G 240:1, L-N 100:1.
- INSERTION LOSS: 65 db N-G from 10Khz to 100Khz, 45 to 60 dbL-G from 10Khz to 100Khz, 18 to 54 db L-N from 50Khz to 500 Khz.
- 3 protected outlets; 6-ft. cord
- 4 diagnostic LEDs indicate AC present, on battery, overload and battery low/replace
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with o disruption to connected equipment