Tripp Lite’s OMNI900LCD Line-Interactive Digital UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PC s for up to 50 minutes or individual VCR/DVR components for as long as 2.5 hours during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate b rownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power. 98% line-mode efficiency saves energy and reduces BTU heat output. Offers complete power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 4 battery-supporte d and surge-protected outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets for items not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure. PowerAlert software a vailable via free download from www.tripplite.com. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel voltage display indic ates line power status, battery power status, battery low/replace status and voltage boost operation. The LCD display includes a dimmer switch and can be rotated for easy viewing in any application. 900VA/475 watt power handling ability supports entry- level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations, audio/video components. Offers 3 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 900VA/475 watts and 10 minutes with a half load of 450VA/237 watts. Supports battery replacement via built-in acce ss panel. 3 year warranty. $200,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada Only).
- LCD Display with dimmer switch indicates input voltage, battery capacity and a variety of operating conditions. Display is rotatable for easy viewing whether UPS is in vertical or horizontal position
- OMNI900LCD Digital Uninterruptible Power Supply offe rs voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support during blackouts
- Supports entry level PCs up to 50 minutes or single VCR/DVR components for up to 2.5 hours during blackouts
- 97% line-mode efficiency saves energy and reduces BTU heat output
- Regulates brownouts as low as 89 volts back to usable levels without using battery power
- 4 UPS battery-supported and surge-protected outlets, plus 4 additional surge suppression-only outlets
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdow when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert (user supplies cable)
- HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows a nd Mac OS X
- 900VA/475 watt power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive computer, home theater and other equipment
- 3 minutes full load runtime (900VA/475 watts), 10 minutes half load runtime (450VA/237 watts)
- Cabinet adapts to tower format o rackmount shelf format. Rackmount (2U) format requires an optional shelf, available separately
- Supports battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to connected equipment
- $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.