Tripp Lite’s OMNIVS1500 line interactive UPS system offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and battery support for personal computers, Internetworking equipment and other sensitive electronics. Internal UPS batteries support entry level PC system s for up to 75 minutes during power failures so that connected equipment can be shut down without data loss. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits regulate brownouts as low as 75 and overvoltages up to 147 volts back to usable 120V levels without using battery power. Offers complete desktop power protection in an attractive black tower configuration. Includes 6 battery supported outlets for computer, monitor and vital system peripherals, plus 2 additional surge suppression only outlets for pri nters and other system accessories not requiring battery support. USB port enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in the case of extended power failure (USB cable included). PowerAlert software available via free download from ww w.tripplite.com. Built-in data line suppression offers protection for equipment with single line TEL/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, vo ltage regulation and overload. 1500VA power handling ability supports entry-level PCs, network workstations, point-of-sale equipment, small business phone systems, audio/video equipment and home theater systems. Offers 4 minutes battery runtime with a full load of 1500VA and 8.5 minutes with a half load of 750VA. Supports hot-swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel.
- OMNIVS1500 Uninterruptible Power Supply offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support
- Supports entry level PCs up to 75 minutes during blackouts to enable shutdown without data loss
- Regulates brownouts as low as 75V and overvoltages to 147V back to usable 120V nominal levels without using battery power
- 5 UPS battery supported outlets, plus 3 additional surge suppression only outlets
- USB port enables data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software, available via FREE download from www.tripplite.com/poweralert
- HID-compliant USB port also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X
- Data line surge suppression protects standard dialup/DSL or ethernet line connection
- Built-in audible alarm and 5 front panel LEDs indicate status of line power, battery power, battery low/replace, voltage regulation and overload
- 1500VA power handling ability supports a variety of sensitive electronic equipment
- 4 minutes full load runtime (1500VA), 8.5 minutes half load runtime (750VA)
- Supports hot swappable battery replacement via built-in access panel
- Optional PDUB15 bypass PDU enables hot-swappable UPS replacement with no disruption to conncted equipment
|Type||UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.