Play everything that matters to you.
Sonos plays all the most popular streaming services, on-demand Internet radio, your favourite podcasts and audiobooks, your go-to collection of downloads-whatever you love to listen to.
Choose your control.
Contr One with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay or the app for your favourite music service.
Built on the mini-but-mighty blueprint of Play:1, Sonos One is backed by a pair of Class-D amplifiers and custom-built drivers, meticulously tune to the speaker’s unique acoustic architecture.
Use Sonos One on its own, pair two together for instant stereo sound, add a Sub for deep bass, or pair with your Beam, Playbar, or Playbase for epic wireless home theatre surround sund.
- Plays music, radio, podcasts, and more
- Powerful four-core processor for efficiency
- AirPlay compatible with iOS devices
- Stereo pairing
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.