Berk-Tek’s Outside Plant Loose Tube fiber optic cables are designed for installation in harsh enviroments such as direct burial, aerial lashing, conduit and pathways that are subjected to wide temperature variations. The Outside Plant product line offe rs 2 - 288 fibers per cable. These cables are thoroughly tested and verified to Telcordia GR-20 and ICEA-640 for outside cabling systems.
- High tensile strength, crush resistant and small diameter design.
- Single-mode, multimode and hybrid design options available.
- All dielectric design.
- Armored designs available.
- Fully water-blocked core using dry water blocking system.
- Provides for greater pulling distances thus reducing installation time.
- Broad design selection allows for mix and match of fiber components to specific networking applications.
- System grounding problems eliminated.
- Long-term reliability.
- Low cable plant maintenance, ease of installation.
- Reduce network costs.
Provides for greater pulling distances thus reducing installation time.
Broad design selection allows for mix and match of fiber components to specific networking applications.
System grounding problems eliminated.
Low cable plant maintenance, ease of installation.
Reduce network costs.
|Cable Type||LOOSE TUBE|
|Fiber Type||OM1 62.5 MICRON MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.