With proven field-installable connector technology, fiber terminations using the OptiSnap connector system are fast, easy and reliable. Corning high-precision mechanical splice technology enables fiber optic networks to be installed quickly and cost ef fectively.
The Corning go/no-go feedback signal allows the installer to verify that the installation is performed right the first time, every time. Insert the fiber, activate the cam and watch the pass/fail light illuminate, instilling confidence in every connector installed.
The factory-polished ceramic ferrule provides superior quality for end-face geometry. With fast installation time and low insertion loss, the OptiSnap Connector system provides a good alternative to fusion splicing. Installation is as easy as strip, clean, cleave, cam and crimp.
- No-epoxy/no-polish or other consumables required
- Quick and easy installation, less than one minute per connector on average 100 percent factory tested for insertion loss
- Typical insertion loss of 0.2 dB for UPC and 0.3 dB for APC connectors Factory-polished end face
- Low insertion loss and high-performance return loss Reliable, proven mechanical splice technology
- Over 70 million connectors deployed in various applications No need for electrical power for ovens or lights
- Reduces complexity
Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3
|Fiber Type||OS2 SINGLE-MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.