CommScope LazrSPEED multimode plenum, riser and low smoke zero halogen cables are the next generation fiber for LAN building applications. With superior laser bandwidth, LazrSPEED cable can support 10 Gb/s and 1 Gb/s serial applications. LazrSPEED fiber supports legacy multimode applications for backward compatibility with existing equipment. Designed for in-building applications, LazrSPEED fiber provides the most cost effective system solution for 10 Gb/s networking.; Made with flexible, low smoke, flame retardant material. LazrSPEED cable is ideal for all building or campus backbone fiber-to-the-desk or workstation applications to carry image, data or voice signals. Cables may be pulled from the telecommunications room through plenum air handling areas, either in overhead dropped ceilings or under (type DP) raised floors. They can be routed all the way to the desktop or pulled from the room back through an open shaft to the main distribution frame/rack in a computer room. Suited for zone wiring and all other premises structured wiring, LazrSPEED cables may be used in fiber to the workstation applications. LazrSPEED fiber is the perfect choice for installations because it has been designed to support the vast majority of in building distance requirements.
- Robust cable design
- Complies with applicable standards
- Provides very stable low temperature performance
- Cable withstands typical installation forces with good safety margin
- Reduces installation loads due to reduced weight and diameter
- Provides performance equivalent to gel-filled cable designs
- Improves network deployment speed for capturing revenues/starting services sooner
Fiber Type: LazrSPEED 300, 50 m multimode fiber
Fiber Type Solution: LazrSPEED 300, 50 m multimode fiber
Fiber Type, quantity: 48
Fibers Per Subunit, quantity: 12
Jacket Color: Red
Total Fiber Quantity: 48
Buffer Tube/Subunit Diameter: 5.90 mm
Cable Weight: 138.0 lb/kft, 205.0 kg/km
Diameter Over Jacket: 15.10 mm
Subunit, quantity: 4
Environmental Space: Plenum
Installation Temperature: 0 C to +70 C (+32 F to +158 F)
Operating Temperature: -20 C to +70 C (-4 F to +158 F)
Storage Temperature: -40 C to +70 C (-40 F to +158 F)
Heat Age: -20 C to +85 C (-4 F to +185 F)
Low High Bend: -20 C to +70 C (-4 F to +158 F)
Temperature Cycle: -20 C to +70 C (-4 F to +158 F)
Flame Test Listing: NEC OFNP (ETL) and c(ETL)
Cable Type: Distribution
Construction Type: Non-armored
Fiber Short Description: P-048-DSMU
Subunit Type: Gel-free
Compression: 10 N/mm, 57 lb/in
Flex: 100 cycles
Impact: 4.34 ft lb, 5.88 N-m
Twist: 10 cycles
Minimum Bend Radius, loaded: 22.7 cm
Minimum Bend Radius, unloaded: 15.1 cm
Tensile Load, long term, maximum: 1,068 N, 240 lbf
Tensile Load, short term, maximum: 3,560 N, 800 lbf
Vertical Rise, maximum: 500.0 m
Cable Qualification Standards: ANSI/ICEA S-83-596-2001, Telcordia GR-409-CORE Issue 2
ISO 9001:2008: Designed, manufactured and/or distributed under this quality management system; RoHS 2002/95/EC: Compliant
|Cable Type||TIGHT BUFFERED|
|Fiber Type||OM3 LAZER-OPTIMIZED 50 MICRON, 10 GIG TO 300 METER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.