The P006-010-HG13CL Hospital-Grade Computer Power Cord features a C13 plug on one end and a NEMA 5-15P-HG plug on the other, allowing you to connect your computer or peripheral to a hospital-grade AC power outlet. Both plugs are clear, so you can inspe ct their internal construction at a glance. The unit is tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it’s a safe, reliable power solution for hospital environments. The C13 plug connects to computers, printer s, scanners, monitors and other electronic devices with a three-pin C14 port. This 10-foot 125V/13A cord features 16 AWG wire, a flexible SJT jacket and fully molded ends for optimum performance.
- Safe, Reliable Power Solution for Hospital Environments
- Connects computers and peripherals to a grounded hospital-grade AC outlet
- Ideal for replacing an old or lost cord
- Features C13 female connector and NEMA 5-15P-HG male connector
- Clear plugs for vual inspection of internal construction
- Conforms to hospital-grade power cord standards
- Optimum Construction
- Tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817 and CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49
- 16 AWG wire
- Flexible SJT jacket
- Fully molded ends
- 125V/13A rating
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.