- Exceeds TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e standard
- Available in 3, 4, or 5-pair connection blocks
- Dual IDC terminates UTP cable on 110 base and UTP cable or 110 patch cords for cross-connecting
- Highly visible color-coded wiring slots ease wiring
- Can be used with single or multiple punchdown tools
- Can be utilized with discrete wires or Pan-Punch(TM) Patch Cord Connector
- Constructed of UL 94V-0 high impact polycarbonate material
- Patented single piece robust construction
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.