The P134-06N-VGA-V2 DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA Active Converter connects a DisplayPort 1.2 computer to the VGA port on a monitor, projector or television. With a male DisplayPort connector and a female HD15 connector, this converter lets you use your exist ing VGA display instead of buying a new DisplayPort monitor.Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this converter supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) and computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1 200. Because it’s an active converter, the P134-06N-VGA-V2 converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output. It’s perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that do not output DP++ signals.Plug and play with no softwar e, drivers or power supply needed. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the converter and molded connectors last a long time. The P134-06N-VGA-V2 is backward compatible with previous DisplayP ort generations and fits easily in a briefcase, backpack or laptop bag for connecting on the go.
- Send High-Definition DisplayPort 1.2 Video Signals to a VGA Display
- Connects DisplayPort 1.2 computer to VGA-enabled monitor, projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- Female HD15 and male DisplayPort connectors
- Backrd compatible with previous DisplayPort generations
- Vibrant, Superior Video Quality
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode DisplayPort outp
- Works with graphics cards that don’t output DP++ signals, such as AMD Eyefinity
- Superior Materials for Superior Performance
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for excellent conductivity
- Integral strain relief for long life
- Plug-and-play - no softe, drivers or power supply necessary
- Fits easily into briefcase, backpack or laptop bag
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.