- Lightning and surge protection - To prevent damage to equipment from electric power surges and spikes; phone line splitter - allows use of two pieces of equipment at once, such as a modem and phone; building wiring fault indicator - this LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit
- Lightning and surge protection - To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes
- IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance - APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE and are awarded "let-through ratings", which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector, lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance; the APC essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330 Volt for north american products and a rating of less than 15% for products sold worldwide, all APC products comply with local agency safety requirements, including UL in north america and CE/Kema/Gost/C-tick/A-Tick/Telepermit in their respective regions
- Noise filtering - Attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment
- Catastrophic event protection - SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults, if the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment; unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges
- Fail safe mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges, APC’s SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment
- Protection working indicator - SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection, if still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge
- Building wiring fault indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circu
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.