Klein screwdrivers are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality tempered steel, carefully heat-treated for maximum strength providing confidence and convenience. Durable black oxide tips are forged and precision ground to fit screw openings securely, resisting slippage.
- Oversized handle is 35% larger than comparable screwdriver handles.
- Delivers up to 50% extra power to perform tough jobs with minimum effort.
- Tough amber, smooth Comfordome handle fits in the palm of the hand comfortably.
- Chrome-plated shaft helps prevent corrosion.
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor.
- Nickel-chrome, precision-forged and polished blades with black tips.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
Tip Size: #2
Shank Length: 8"
Overall Length: 11-5/8"
Weight (lbs.): 0.20
|Product Type||SCREWDRIVER - BIT - PHILLIPS / CROSSHEAD|
|Grade||DUTY - HEAVY|