The P566-003-VGA-A HDMI to VGA + Audio Active Converter Cable connects a computer, cable box, Blu-ray player or other HDMI source to the VGA port on a monitor, projector or television. This allows you to use your existing VGA display instead of investi ng time, effort and money into upgrading to a new HDMI display. The low-profile HD15 connector fits neatly into tight spaces without jamming between the monitor and wall or blocking nearby connections. An attached 3.5 mm plug allows connection of compa tible mini stereo speakers.
Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this three-foot converter cable supports high-definition video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz. No software or drivers are required. If additional power is needed, connect a USB cable (sold separately) between the cable’s USB Micro-B port and a USB wall charger or computer port.
Foil and braid shielding delivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI line noise that can distort or destroy data. The corrosion-resistant gold-plated HDMI connector and contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimize data loss. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move f reely without cracking.
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Gold-plated HDMI connector for maximum conductivity
- Foil and braid shielding for reliable EMI/RFI line noise protection
- Low-profile VGA connector fits neatly into tight spaces
- Plug-and-play witho software or drivers required
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.