The P586-003-DVI-V2 Mini DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI Active Adapter Cable connects a Mini DisplayPort (or Thunderbolt) computer to the DVI port on a monitor, projector or television. With a Mini DisplayPort male connector on one end and a DVI-D male connect or on the other, this cable requires no separate adapter. It lets you use your existing DVI display instead of buying a new Mini DisplayPort monitor.Ideal for displaying video on a large monitor or digital sign, this cable supports high-definition vide o resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p). It converts both Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort output, and is perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyefinity, that don’t output DP++ signals.First-class foil and braid shielding d elivers reliable, error-free signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and molded connectors last a long time.
- Send High-Quality Mini DisplayPort v1.2 Video Signals to a DVI Display
- Connects Mini DisplayPort (or Thunderbolt) computer to DVI-enabled monitor, projector or TV
- Ideal for displaying video on large monitor or digital sign
- Mini DisplayPort and DVI-D mle connectors
- No separate adapter required
- Vibrant, Superior Video Quality
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Converts Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) Mini DisplayPort output
- Perfect for use with graphics cards, such as AMD Eyeity, that don’t output DP++ signals
- Superior Materials for Superior Performance
- Double shielding with foil and braid for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for excellent conductivity
- Integral strain relief for long life
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within the United States. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside the United States or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside the United States or a military/government location, please contact Customer Service at 1-888-264-9784 to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.