Tripp Lite’s 10-ft. PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM cable kit connects a PS/2 computer to a B007-008 KVM switch. This premium 3-in-1 cable is made using innovative cabling that is low profile and super flexible, while maintaining the superior performance exhibited in our other KVM cables. The 3-in-1 design features a VGA (HD15) monitor connector with 2 PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Keyboard/Mouse connectors all bonded into a single unit. All cables are manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and foil shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection.
- Connects a PS/2 computer to a B007-008 KVM switch
- Connects a PS/2 computer or PS/2 KVM switch to a Console Extender Kit
- KVM Switch side of the cable kit consists of a HD15 Female cable, a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Mouse cable and a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Keyboard cable
- Computer side of the cable kit consists of a HD15 Male cable, a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Male Mouse cable and a PS/2 (MiniDIN6) Keyboard cable
- Innovative, low profile design allows the cable to be incredibly flexible and easy to control
- Gold plated copper conacts offer superior conductivity
- Double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection